CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

First Day of School



Luca started first grade on September 2nd. She is doing awesome at getting up, getting dressed, making her bed, etc. All before 7 am!! I am thrilled with her amazing attitude. She loves her class and her teacher. On friday Luca recieved the first Principals kid award of the year so of course we had to celeberate. We went to Islands to use her gift certificate that she got with the award. We feel so blessed to be at this amazing school. All the kids are great friends and the parents are too! Somehow I became the room mom. How did that happen! I am still not sure but I am very excited. At Luca's school there are lots of fun activities, parties, and events to plan so I cannot wait to get going on all that fun stuff.

0 comments: