CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Summer

So this summer was pretty eventful. We did not vacation anywhere so we just made use of all the fun things to do here. We had lots of Library and beach trips, tons of pool parties and swimming in our pool, visits from cousins, Luca did a High School Musical CYT camp, Disneyland, Lego land and of so much more! These pics are just a few of the highlights.
We began our summer with a bang. I had the wise idea to camp in the backyard, so we pitched a tent, ate hot dogs and beans, made smores on the BBQ (worked quite well), told spooky stories of course and had a wonderfully uncomfortable night! The girls loved it and slept like rocks. Rick and I on the other hand were instantly aware of how amazing our select comfort bed is! However it was so much fun that this will be our new summer kick off tradition for sure.
We went to Disneyland with the Beasley's in June. We did Disneyland one day and California Adventure the next. I was so proud of my little darlings. They accepted the $1 bribe to go on space mountain and they loved it! Luca impressed everyone by accepting another $1 bribe to go on the tower of terror ride with me at Cal Adventure. Ryley knew better and went to the bugs life water play area with dad. I was more afraid than Luca but we will see if she will do it again next year!
We love the beach and the girls had a great time going with their cousin Stephanie.
We made our first trip to Legoland with cousin Amber and I have to say I am not impressed. $60 to get in! Maybe if we had boys it would have been more entertaining. The water play area was great and of course we had fun regardless of the crowd, heat and broken rides! All in all our summer was fantastic. I know I did not cover all the events but I don't know how to upload more than 5 pics yet!

0 comments: