CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ryley's Rough Day

Ok, I remember once when I was a kid and my brother was climbing a fairly large rock and he started to slip. He yelled to my mom and what did she do? She grabbed her camera and told him to stay put so she could get a picture. I must have channeled that memory today with Ryley. So as we were driving to school today and I remembered that I needed to bring an apple to class for Luca to make applesauce. We made a quick stop at a store to see if it was open. Nope, so we then walked to Starbucks thinking just maybe they would have one. Nope. Ok I now have accepted that I will have to drop off the apple to school later. The bell rings at 7:55 and it was now 7:53. Gotta go. We head to the car and Ryley who was running all of a sudden tripped and fell scraped her knees and hit her head on some crazy copper statue sitting on a bench (not very uncommon for our sweet little Ryno). 7:54. I check her head immediately. Bump but nothing bleeding (not yet anyway). We got in the car and Iplanned to get band aids on the knees when we get to school which is just down the street. Now at school I unloaded Luca, got my first aide kit, and now I could patch up Ryno. Her poor knees were all bloody and so was her hair. I told her to stop touching them and wiping her head (again not uncommon for Ryley). Then I realized that she had a little cut in her hairline. I knew it was small and not stitch worthy but it kind of freaked me out a little. How am I like my mom you ask. Well, when we got home before I fixed her up I had to get a picture. She was so mad at me but I had to capture our crazy little morning. My poor baby got extra special attention all day and by the end of the day was back to dancing around with her sissy. Please forgive me Ryley. :)

1 comments:

McMackin Family said...

ok, I'm waiting for a new post!! You've had a lot going on and I want to see pics!!!