CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation Golf Tournament


This year Rick and I and a group of our close friends volunteered to work with the San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation on their annual golf tournament and auction charity event. We did this in honor of our dear friend Vivian Park who is battling a brain tumor. Vivian is a young mom of three beautiful babies 5,4 and 1. She is the most positive God loving person and she inspires us all daily and gives us perspective on life.
The SDBTF is an amazing organization that has helped so many families including my friend Vivian. They pay mortgages, medical bills, medications bills, help with transportation and many many other patient resources. Connie Reeves Campbell is the founder and she is a truly remarkable person. She lost her husband 8 years ago to a brain tumor. She works so hard for all her families and has even paid $ out of her own pocket to help people get the medications that they need. She cares so deeply about everyone and when you are talking to her you instantly feel that. She also is super fun and I cannot wait until our committee after party! Thank you Connie for touching my life and showing me how great it is to give.
Monday, April 20th was the tournament and it was a blast! I will definitely be a part of their event next year. It was such a rewarding experience to give of myself and help others. I am craving the opportunity to do more charity work!

For more information on the San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation please visit http://www.sdbtf.org/

0 comments: