CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Lexie's Wedding

I have some serious updates to do on our blog so let us begin with Lexie's wedding. Lexie and Gabe got married on May 31st in Maui at the Grand Wailea Resort. Can I just say "BEAUTIFUL!!" I think a destination wedding is the way to go. Yes not everyone could be there but I think in a way that is better. More intimate and special. Luca and Ryley were the flower girls and Hayden was the ring bearer. It was a long day for our little ones but they were amazing and I was so proud of them. Uncle B had to carry Luca to the reception dinner and after the kids ate the restuant brought in matresses and pillows for them to lay on by the table. I changed them into jammies and used their dresses for blankets. So cute! Rick gave a beautiful toast. He was so nervous and he doesn't get nervous for anything! Lexie was the most beautiful bride and as relaxed as could be. I loved seeing her like that. She did all of the planning and created such a beautiful experience for everyone. We love Gabe! He is just such a great guy and treats Lexie with love and respect and we are thrilled for them both. They are now living in Connecticut where Lexie will be working as a medical research assistant at Yale. So proud of that girl. Here is a slideshow of the wedding pics.

0 comments: