CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Halloween Night
















After a full day of Harvest Partying at Luca's school I was so ready to go home, put on my velour (cannot have a fall without it) and cozy up with Rick and the kids. But we had to do our parental duty and go trick or treating. We all (my mom too) went over to Stacy and Steve's house and had chili and and then we all went as a group. We had so much fun watching the kids and it was another moment that we realized how fast they are growing. Some of Stacy's friends went with us and they had a little girl, 18 months, and to see her toddle along just made me really miss that age. When we got home that night I crashed I was so tired. I put a movie on for the girls and Rick and I started to watch a scary movie but I was asleep no more than 2 minutes in. It was a fun day and it is crazy to think that we are on to Thanksgiving!

0 comments: