CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Breakfast in Bed




Saturday morning I woke up not feeling too great. My sweet girls wanted to make me breakfast in bed so all on their own they made me toaster waffles with agave nectar (that's what we use for syrup in our house), vegetarian sausage, rice, whip cream and a sprinkle of salt over the whole thing(interesting but not too bad). They added a lovely garnish of fresh baby spinach leaves. They brought it to me on a cookie sheet with a glass of water and a little vase with purple stink weed that they picked from the yard. It was too cute so I had to gt pictures. They completely dressed them selves in the aprons and chefs hat. They had so much fun and I have to say I was very impressed at their culinary skills :) It was so fun to hear them downstairs coming up with their plan. Luca of course was the leader, but she is so good at listening and incorporating Ryley's suggestions. I think she could make a very good head chef one day. Ryley added an arm massage with lavendar baby lotion to my morning. She said she would take care of me all day. Fortunately my "sickness" was cured fairly quickly with a little coffee and advil. hee hee :)








0 comments: